Meet Dr. McMahon....
Dr. McMahon has been practicing dentistry in Dry Ridge for more than 37 years and is a proud graduate of the University of Kentucky. Dr. McMahon is a member of the American Dental Association, Kentucky Dental Association, and the Northern Kentucky Dental Society. Along with his professional education and associations he is also a certified Invisalign provider and CEREC/CAD 1-visit crown restoration Dentist. He has recently taken over 100 hours in Continuing Education courses on Implant Technology and consistently strives to expand his education in the dental field.
Dr. McMahon has been married to his wife Judy for 40 years. They have four grown children who have blessed them with 11 (and counting) grandchildren and with 11 grandchildren you don't have to ask what Dr. McMahon does with his free time.
Timothy J. McMahon, DMD
- Graduate of St. Xavier High School
- University of Kentucky School of Dentistry
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of Kentucky Dental Association
- Member of Northern Kentucky Dental Society
- Cerec CAD/CAM Certified Dentist
- Invisalign Certified Provider
Meet Our Dental Business Staff
Meet Our Dental Assistant Staff
Meet Our Dental Hygienist Staff